SatStation AdvanceTouch - Iridium All-In-One Satellite Terminal
The flexibility and convenience of touch screen technology has arrived to the mobile satellite phone marketplace. The SatStation AdvanceTouch - Iridium is an easy-to-use, compact desktop satellite phone. Its sleek, smart design and vivid color display allow it to be placed in any environment, and it is packed with features making it a useful tool for the most demanding users. The AdvanceTouch offers both privacy and conference call modes, and is powered by AdvanceTec, the leader in echo-cancellation and noise-filtering technology.
The AdvanceTouch is the first touch screen phone to work on the Iridium Satellite Network. It’s sleek design is ideal for any command center, yacht or remote cabin. It boasts several unique features, including hot keys for quick dialing, the ability to store over 1,000 contacts and a full keyboard for easy text messaging. Similar to the SatStation Desktop Docking Stations, the AdvanceTouch has the ability to toggle from handsfree conference call mode to privacy mode and the option to record conversations via audio out. It is compatible with hundreds of Iridium antennas already on the market.
- First touch screen Iridium phone
- Sleek and professional design
- Store up to 1,000 contacts
- SMS capability with full on screen keyboard
- Full duplex hands-free operation
- Two mode operation: loudspeaker or private talk (via Privacy Handset)
- Echo cancellation and background noise filtering
- Audio out (allows conversations to be recorded)
- Made in the USA (Miami, Florida)