PTT Satellite Radio for Fixed Mount Operations
Icom’s IC-SAT100M is a PTT satellite radio designed for fixed mount operations. Unlike handheld satellite radios, users with the IC-SAT100M do not need to stay outside for a clear view of the sky for a stable communication connection. This global satellite mobile radio’s design easily provides coverage from vehicle to in-building use. The IC-SAT100M is backed by the Iridium satellite network, covering the earth including both poles for a true wide area global communication solution.
The Icom IC-SAT100M is a dedicated satellite push-to-talk (PTT) radio designed to be used from a vehicle, indoors, or even from the basement. It is the only PTT radio offering real-time communications at the push of a button — anywhere on the planet.
- Attach the antenna to your vehicle’s room to connect. The supplied antenna can also be stored inside the vehicle to avoid clearance issues. Add optional AH-40 antenna, to mount on top of the car
PTT Group Communications
- Truly global group communications, with access to configure up to 15 talkgroups through Iridium PTT Command Center
Seamless Interaction with IC-SAT100
- The speaker mic uses a similar display and button layout as the handheld IC-SAT100. Switch between both units with ease
- MIL-STD-810; Antenna w/RF Unit: IP67, Speaker Mic: IP55, Main Unit: IP54
- 1500 mW Powerful Audio
- Use a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch as the power supply for the main unit and antenna. A LAN cable maximum length of 100m or 328 ft can provide a longer, cost-efficient in-building solution
Interoperable with Conventional Radios
- With a VE-PG4 RoIP gateway, the IC-SAT100M can interconnect with an IP phone, WLAN, LTE, and other communication systems
- Voice recording function, short data messaging, built-in Bluetooth®, integrated GPS receiver shows received signal position
- AES 256-bit Encryption for Security
- English, French, Japanese and Spanish