Ultra-low power, pocket-sized, self-contained satellite tracker with internal Iridium® and GPS antennas and a Li-ion battery.
NAL’s Model 9602-AB Tracker is an ultra-low power consumption tracker designed for SBD data communication using the Iridium satellite network. Model 9602-AB can send either standard or 256-bit AES-encrypted GPS reports at a pre-programmed interval ranging from once every four seconds to once every seven days. The interval can be changed remotely while the unit is in the field.
- Standby current of less than 65µA
- Wide input voltage range from 5V to 32V
- Internal Motion Sensor
- Two (2) RS232 level I/Os for sensor interfaces
- Seven (7) TTL/CMOS level I/Os for sensor interfaces
- GPS Sensitivity of –160dBm
- Programmed for either Commercial or DoD Gateway
- Supports NAL Research and PECOS formats