Versatile, Reliable, Global.
STREAM+ allows end users to send and receive data via the Iridium® Satellite Constellation anywhere on the planet. It offers a range of industry-standard protocols, features, and inputs enabling end users with flexible integration and installation options. This versatility reduces development costs and overall time to market. Powered by the Iridium Certus® 100 midband service, the STREAM+ allows users to send and receive files and messages reaching a few megabytes securely, removing the need to worry about intermittent connectivity disruptions.
Enhanced Battery Life
- Integrated solutions requiring an IP based connection via satellite
- Allows applications to send larger data amounts in shorter periods of time
Better Data Management
- Reduces airtime cost
- Designed for field applications with size, weight, and power constraints.
Iridium Certus® Ready;
- Simplified integration for Iridium Certus®
- Simplify data flow by transferring data to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) file management service
API via Supplied Ports
- API provided through serial port, power control & status lines
Industry Standard Interfaces
- Industry standard interfaces lower the overall development cost