The ruggedized and IP67 compliant modem enables 22 Kbps uplink and 88 Kbps downlink speeds. Designed for use with unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), the cost-effective Iridium Certus modem allows for pole-to-pole connectivity around the globe with 99.9% reliability and stunningly low latency.
The modem is compatible with commercial and DoD SIM cards and also features remote management functionality through web or software API as needed.
- Over-the-Horizon (OTH), Beyond Line-of-Sight (BLOS), Bi-Directional Data Transfer
- Real-Time Aircraft Command Control (C2)
- Flight Data Acquisition & Real Time Flight Data Monitoring (FDM)
- UAS and Payload Health Monitoring
- Compatible with Commercial and DoD SIM Cards and Gateways
The cutting-edge DLS-100 data link transceiver enables real-time command and control, telemetry streaming, real-time flight data (including payload health monitoring), imagery, data transfer and photo transfer capabilities from unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).